Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Essentials to a Fabulous Face…..




One of the first questions I normally get from new or prospective clients is what products I use or what brands would I suggest. So I decided to give you a quick look at products that are essential in my kit.







I always start with a clean face and a great moisturizer like Embryolisse. It is, as they say the 'cult' beauty cream.  For my clients that have oily skin I will use a little bit of Make Up Forever “All Matte” for a long-lasting stay.

After that would be my foundations, I must say I love Make Up Forever HD Foundation it’s an amazing product and it has a great finish. But I can’t seem to stray away from Black Opal Stick Foundations they are super affordable and give great coverage for a flawless look. I pair either one with Dior 'Diorskin' Sculpt Concealer and it works wonders for Brides and or TV.

For powders I love M.A.C. Mineralize Skinfinish, it gives a great finish and an awesome glow after any foundation application. I also like Black Opal Invisible Oil Blocking powder for those areas that tend to shine. For the most glamorous cheeks NARS Orgasm is a must have in any Makeup Artists kit and Dior’s Sugar and Spice blush, both brands are highly pigmented and all you need is a little dab for lots of color. 

For eyes, I can’t get enough of my Dior DiorShow Blackout mascara, it makes real lashes appear false, it’s the one thing I can’t do without…  Last touch on the eyes I must say is Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner this offers the best precision and it is long wearing and water proof which is great for my teary eyed brides… Oh how could I forget...?  Eyeshadow, so many to choose from but to name a few that I can’t do without because they are so high in pigment are M.A.C., FACE Atelier and NARS…. 

Lastly those lips…. I always start with either Dior or M.A.C. Cream Liners and fill in all the way to the center for staying power and normally add a Chanel lip color with a M.A.C. or Kissable Couture by AJ Crimson gloss on top for that impeccable color and enduring all day stay! 

So there you have it... my kit or just a little sneak at some of my much loved possessions and why I love them!
                                                                                              
 Smooches!


Kebra Emanuel-Autry


No comments: