Monday, November 30, 2009

Hydrate Your Skin for Winter

With the winter season settling in my skin has been very dry and I must always rely on a great moisturizer  to hydrate my skin, especially since I am not a huge fan of H20.... holding my head shame

Well  Skinceuticals Hydrating B5 Masque is the perfect antidote for your fall/winter moisturizer. My acne prone skin only likes a couple of moisturizers but this masque works wonders. I normally apply at night on a clean face and do not remove it until the morning which leaves my face feeling and looking  radiant, soft and plush. I can't get enough of it.

This masque has a great creamy gel texture with hyaluronic acid that ensures superior hydration for the skin. The other key active ingredient is Vitamin B5, which promotes healing and secures cellular defense, essential for the health and well being of skin cells.

The light texture of this mask gives resiliency to the skin, but is not oily. The softening hydrating action is intensified with the recommended application. For a much needed moisture boost, apply the mask, leave on for ten to fifteen minutes, and massage it in. This mask will show you a visible change in your skin. Guaranteed! It retails for $50.00


Kebra Emanuel-Autry

No comments: