Thursday, January 14, 2010

Givenchy's Printed Lips Tinted Look Lip Stain | Givenchy Spring Makeup Collection 2010



As I a made a trip to Sephora last night for my weekly beauty fix, and to pick up a few products. I ran across a new product by Givenchy.

I normally only purchase Givenchy's lipsticks but I as I tried their *New Lip Stain from Givenchy's Spring 2010 line I was in awe... Givenchy has created this great, richly pigmented lip stain that has a great matte finish with a felt tip marker.


They come in two colors Pink Impression (rosy pink) & Rose Impression (muted red). My favorite of-course is the Rose Impression since I just can't get enough of red lips. This new lip stain provides a lip look that last and the felt tip marker allow for easy applications and a great vibrant matte finish.

This product retails at $24.50 for a 1 oz. tube.






No comments: