Friday, March 19, 2010

Fashion Friday:: Non-Traditional Bride::

With bridal season almost in full bloom I have been extremely busy with Weddings, Bridal trial sessions and my everyday clients. But last week during a trial session I met my first Non-traditional bride and I must say I ♥ her.

From her choice for makeup (before & after coming soon) and her bridal wear I was truly outdone. Not only did I get the chance to provide makeup services for her, but I also got the chance to help her find a beautiful headpiece and a pair of “to die for” pumps to complete her wedding day look. I must say this is going to be one of my favorite inspirational weddings this season. She truly is an authentic bride who has a flare for fashion. See below for a stylish, chic, bridal look!


Would love to hear your thoughts, feedback or any comments….

No comments: