Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Review: Givenchy Phenomen' Eyes Mascara


We all know when it comes to makeup mascara is a girl's best friend! Now I've had my favorites to include my obsession with Dior "Blackout": but I must say that I have found a new obsession. I have been meaning to try this mascara but have not had the opportunity. But it was given to me as a gift recently and I must say that the Givenchy Phenomen Eyes is by far the most precise, lengthening mascara I have ever tried. The spherical applicator coats every lash no matter what shape the eyes are.

This mascara is perfect for short sparse lashes that need extra precision and lash-boosting power. It has a rich jet-black color that makes the eyes pop. It does take a little longer to apply than most mascara's due to the brush shape but it is so worth the time. I know its a little pricey retailing at $28 but it s so worth every pretty penny! Givenchy has lived up to its claim on this one: it truly is a revolutionary high-precision application. I highly recommend Givenchy's Phenomen Eyes Mascara for your Cosmetic Collection.




No comments: